top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration

I am really excited of the vertical infinity game and want to play it. This is looking great

0 votes

I am really excited of the vertical infinity game and want to play it. This is looking great

posted Mar 24, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Thanks for your interest in 'Vertical Infinity'. Our game is soon going to launch on VR, Stream ,iOS and Android. You will definitely witness its stunning FPS gameplay with high end graphics and unique story-mode campaign as well. Stay tuned for more updates.

answer Mar 24, 2018 by Mohnish Zade
Similar Questions
0 votes

I am a virtual reality gamer and read your game blog many time. Can you tell me when this game is launching?

0 votes

Can you give me more information about the videos on this game and how can I see it?

0 votes

I have been seeing the vertical infinity trailer on youtube and its very amazing game. Can you tell me if this game is available on android as well.

0 votes

I have read the article about vertical infinity characters. Can you tell me how rebirth and karma are included in the game? It is looking very interesting.